-
December 1st, 2002, 05:36 PM
#21
Inactive Member
I eat my friends! Er... *pulls out MIB pen* You did not hear that Xel eats his friends. this is all in yer imagination. *runs like hell*
-
December 1st, 2002, 10:39 PM
#22
Inactive Member
lol, I just watched that again 30 minutes ago..
Anyways, I eat animals and animals eat each other and some animals have eaten humans, I think that theres nothing wrong with eatin' meat.
-
December 2nd, 2002, 02:44 AM
#23
Inactive Member
o_o i seen MIB so many times @_@
-
December 2nd, 2002, 08:07 AM
#24
Inactive Member
A nice decision. Wiseman, but i thint that Omnivorous diet is the best. It is the most complete.
-
December 2nd, 2002, 07:47 PM
#25
Inactive Member
Yep, plus meat tastes good!
-
December 2nd, 2002, 10:01 PM
#26
HB Forum Owner
IRT Melfice: If you are vegetarian, as long as you eat soy and eggs, you have absolutely everything you need to live a perfectly healthy life.
-
December 3rd, 2002, 12:10 AM
#27
Inactive Member
Mike, do you ever feel the urge to eat a nice, big, tasty, juicy steak?
-
December 3rd, 2002, 12:16 AM
#28
HB Forum Owner
Never. Honest. My love for animals and my will of being vegetarian because of it is much stronger than my desire to eat it.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 02, 2002 08:17 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
December 3rd, 2002, 12:20 AM
#29
Inactive Member
I love steak! and Ribs! and all meat taht isn't dry! XD
-
December 3rd, 2002, 12:26 AM
#30
Inactive Member
My will falls to my desire for meat like a lone Iraqi soldier vs. the entire American Army XP
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks